Complaint Review: JD Davis or Jeff Davis

• JD Davis or Jeff Davis
    65 N. Fullerton Ave Montclair, New Jersey 07042
    Internet
    United States of America

JD Davis or Jeff Davis Commission Ninja art of cold calling Commission Ninja Fails to give refund as promised! Stay Away! Internet

I saw this website the Art Of Cold Calling the Life Insurance Cold Calling System. It had a 6 month money back guarantee. I paid for it on pay pal. Once I bought it I read it & after a couple of months tried it out. The scripts didn't work better than the scripts I had so I asked for my money back.

I email him requesting my money back, and here is his email.

Hi Sam,
As promised in the guarantee, I have no issue crediting your money back.
While I'm crediting it back, please let me know what exactly didn't work?  What exactly did you try?  This will help me in case others are having the same issue.  Please confirm the paypal account I should credit the money to.

So emailed him my reason & yet he still hasn't issued my credit nor is he emailing me back stating when he will credit my money back.

Stay away from this guy he has no credibility!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jd-davis-or-jeff-davis/internet/jd-davis-or-jeff-davis-commission-ninja-art-of-cold-calling-commission-ninja-fails-to-give-976508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content