Complaint Review: Jes Laundry Systems LLC

• Jes Laundry Systems LLC
    70902 Cahill Dr
    Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
    United States of America

Jes Laundry Systems LLC contracted by Simon's Appliance for repairs Repair man monkeyed w/ the dryer and shrunk all my clothes Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota

A repair man contracted by Jes Laundry Systems LLC was out to fix a dryer.  He unpluged the dryer while my load was drying.  I left my clothes on delicate...when I returned, the dryer was on high.

My entire load of laundry shrunk  A supervisor at Jes Laundry Systems said it was my fault and wasn't her problem.  She made contact with the repair man and he told her that he did indeed monkey with the dryer while it was in use.

He said he reset the dryer to delicate, but maybe he only reset the top dryer.  I was using both on delicate.  The dryer has a timer on it...common sense would say wait til the time is up before any repairs are started.  That would avoid any fault on their part.

Why should I eat the cost of replacing my daughter's items.  Maybe meet me half way on replacement.  That wasnt an option.  She said it wasn't her problem.

The repair man shouldn't have touched the dryer while it was in use.  They didn't even apologize.
An apology could've gone a long way...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jes-laundry-systems-llc/inver-grove-heights-minnesota-55076/jes-laundry-systems-llc-contracted-by-simons-appliance-for-repairs-repair-man-monkeyed-w-727191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content