Complaint Review: Jetblue Airlines

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Reported By: Hollywood California
  • Jetblue Airlines
    Salt Lake City, Utah

Jetblue Airlines BEWARE Of Hidden Cancelation Fee Raise $100!!! Rip Off JETBLUE AIRLINES SCAMMING US. hidden increase. NEVER USE JETBLUE AGAIN. Salt Lake City Utah

JETBLUE AIRLINES ARE SCAMMING CUSTOMERS.

JET BLUE has a new HIDDEN increase in cancel charges for changing or canceling a flight. They will not change this fee and do not let you know about the increase very well at all before buying the ticket.

I bought two tickets from Los Angeles to Las Vegas for just over two hundred dollars and lost all of the money when I canceled. I used to think they were the best airline around. I WILL NEVER USE JETBLUE AGAIN.

From what I have seen Virgin America is now much cheaper than Jetblue Airlines anyway. Jetblue has lost me as a customer for EVER!

I will tell all of my friends and all of my travel and business associates never to us them again...and I have a hell of a lot of influence believe you me.

Ethan
Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jetblue-airlines/salt-lake-city-utah/jetblue-airlines-beware-of-hidden-cancelation-fee-raise-100-rip-off-jetblue-airlines-s-349400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content