Report: #219965

• Jill Yogis
    myworld.ebay.com/suave_vogue/
    Nationwide

Jill Yogis Seller never shipped Ripoff Internet

I saw Jill Yogis' Add on Ebay for chanel ballet flats and it looked like a good deal. I contacted the seller & asked her how much it would be with shipping and handling. She replied back quickly and told me it would be 224.90.

she told me that i could pay through paypal & i agreed and sent the payment that day.

I asked her when the shoes would be received she told me she would notify me. a few weeks went by and i heard nothing so i filed a complaint with PAY PAL. but they were unable to refund my lost money.

Sarah
Westhampton Beach, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2006 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jill-yogis/nationwide/jill-yogis-seller-never-shipped-ripoff-internet-219965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content