Complaint Review: JK HARRIS Settlement Administrators

• JK HARRIS Settlement Administrators
    oicsettlementadministrator.com
    Fairbault, Minnesota

JK JK HARRIS Settlement Administrators nothing but thieves Fairbault Minnesota

I consulted with JK harris , payed them $2,500.00. Thought about it then notified them I would not be using them. I want my money refunded. They informed me to notify the coorprate office , I did. I got Nothing.

Now, I find there's been a class action law suite. Which I never received any information on! No claim form, no nothing. But , the account administrator, state's they tried to find everyone involved in the claim. I have been at the same address for 11 year's . So, I think Someone is untruthful!!!
What do I, do ???

Deb'
middleburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jk-harris-settlement-administrators/fairbault-minnesota-55021/jk-jk-harris-settlement-administrators-nothing-but-thieves-fairbault-minnesota-444492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content