Complaint Review: JKM Ribbons and Trims

• Reported By: Camille — SLC Utah
  • JKM Ribbons and Trims

Berlin, New Jersey
    USA

JKM Ribbons and Trims JKM Products Failed to Deliver Product, Unresponsive to Inquiries Berlin New Jersey

I ordered a shipment of ribbon on April 5th. I feel I was very patient with their lack of service. After contacting them more than 8 times, getting nothing more than a promise of future service, I cancelled my order on August 14th. A month latter, still trying to be patient, I contacted them about the refund I was supposed to have received. After 2 responses from them, I suddenly could not email them any more. The emails returned to me as undeliverable.

JKM Ribbons has promised to send my refund within the next 2 weeks, but I'll only believe it when I see it! They have the worst customer service I've ever experienced (including those bait website with "free" samples, just remember to cancel before we charge you $$). After 6 months of waiting for ANYTHING from them, I'm through. Don't ever by anything from them. They are the worst source for supplies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jkm-ribbons-and-trims/berlin-new-jersey-08009/jkm-ribbons-and-trims-jkm-products-failed-to-deliver-product-unresponsive-to-inquiries-b-1088685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content