Complaint Review: John Smith Real Estate

• John Smith Real Estate
    1255 S Market Street
    Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

John Smith Real Estate John Smith Realty John is not to be trusted. He is a slimy used car salesman approach Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania

Very simply put John Smith lies.  He tried to get me to list my home through him and promised he had a buyer all lined up.  That was never the case.  The people he did bring through had no intentions of purchasing our home.  All he did was waste our time.  Most of the couples couldn't even get a mortgage.
When he finally brought someone that was interested and they made an offer he muddled the whole thing up by lying to us and the buyer.  He told the buyer I accepted their offer without ever telling me what the offer was.  Their offer was so low ball that there was no way in hell I was going to consider it.   This man will say anything to get the sale.  They buyers walked away over less than a thousand dollars difference due to Johns lies.

I would avoid doing business with him at all costs.  He will never tell you the truth.  He wont return your calls and he will mess it up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-smith-real-estate/elizabethtown-pennsylvania-17022/john-smith-real-estate-john-smith-realty-john-is-not-to-be-trusted-he-is-a-slimy-used-ca-1046695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content