Complaint Review: John Zito

• John Zito
    119 Elm Lane
    Streamwood, Illinois
    United States of America

John Zito "Johnny" User, Con-Artist, and Horrible Two-Timing Mechanic that rips off not only his family, but his employers Streamwood, Illinois

Johnny Zito worked on my car, I paid him in cash, and he literally left my car in pieces. Not only did he work on my car, he also worked on some of my colleagues cars. Little did we know, he did all the jobs after the Firestone he works at (1070 Lake St Roselle, IL 60172) AFTER it was closed so his boss wouldn't find out that he was doing side-jobs. Even after he supposedly "fixed" the cars---they continually broke down and needed different repairs month after month. The guy is a complete scam artist, and I know that first hand, because someone very close to me is his brother. He not only ripped off tons of my unsuspecting colleagues by "repairing" their cars month after month--he ripped off his own brother in the sum of $25,000 USD who is a close friend of mine.

John tricked him into renting a piece of property that he had made a terrible investment in, and when my friend (Johnny's brother) could not afford to live in the grime-hole of a home he rented to him (for the full cost of his mortgage), he threw all of his brother's and his girlfriend's belongings out on the street--although they had paid their "rent" (aka --his mortgage) in full and on-time for over 2 years. That was the thanks my friend got for helping his con-artist brother out of hot water (since the property was in such poor condition it should have been condemned). If he could do that to his own flesh and blood imagine what he could do to anyone else. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-zito/streamwood-illinois-60107/john-zito-johnny-user-con-artist-and-horrible-two-timing-mechanic-that-rips-off-not-on-938765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content