Complaint Review: Jolynn Siebert

• Jolynn Siebert
    5094 Smiths Creek Road
    Kimball, Michigan
    USA

Jolynn Siebert Briarwood German Shepherds Unethical Breeder. Severe displasia, epilepsy, over many years, and still breeding German Shepherds. Kimball Michigan

Purchased a puppy from Briarwood German Shepherds in May of 2016. Puppy was supposed to be AKC, and I paid for the papers. Paid $1600 plus airfaire, via money order. The day she shipped him, "oh by the way" she said she hadn't gotten dew claws done, but would refund $100, and oh yea, he has a small hernia.  The contract came with the pup.

She called a week after we got him to see if all was well.  From then until I sent a registered letter in January 2017, I was unable to get ahold of her.

I sent her the paperwork stating his neuter, dew claws, and hernia repair, expecting that I would get his registration paperwork.  We then found out that he had severe hip dysplasia. I again sent a registered letter with copies of x-rays.  She sent an email that she would call me on a specific day.  Nothing.  It was over a month later, that she called. [continued below]....

.....

Stated that she would get me another puppy. I didn't want another one, that I would have to pay shipping with no guarentee that it would be healthy. I told her I would just take the money back. She said ok.  That was in February, it is now October.

We have since found out that our dog also has epilepsy.

I have seen on other complaint sites, that other people have had similar experiences over several years.   From severe dysplasia and epilepsy, to not ever getting registration papers.

I have requested that she at least send me the  registration numbers of the parents, with no response. I did contact UKC and AKC, and found that they have no record of her kennel submitting any puppies for registration, recently.

Please Be Aware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2017 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jolynn-siebert/kimball-michigan-48074/jolynn-siebert-briarwood-german-shepherds-unethical-breeder-severe-displasia-epilepsy-1403610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content