Report: #819745

• jordan darnall
    5701 S Santa Fe Dr
    Littleton, Colorado
    United States of America

jordan darnall dish network he sells things that dish soesnt offer just to make a sell Littleton, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Terminated employee

*UPDATE Employee: Sales complaint.

an individuall names jordan darnall sells anything that he can including pony's trips to disneyworld etc in orderto see dish to customers he lies to them about every aspect of the program and it leads them to cancel. he shouldnt work at dish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jordan-darnall/littleton-colorado-80120-1813/jordan-darnall-dish-network-he-sells-things-that-dish-soesnt-offer-just-to-make-a-sell-li-819745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Terminated employee

AUTHOR: Jordand - (United States of America)

My name is Jordan Darnall, the complaint filed on this report was by an employee that I had to terminat for multiple reasons. At dishnetwork we hold by the highest standards and all calls are recorded an reviewed so lying is out of the question.

Also I am not an agent I am a supervisor so I'm not on the phones which means I couldn't do what is claimed in this report. The agent got let go from the company an filed this because they were upset. Not only did they spell multiple things wrong in this report to hurt their credibility but they have my name and high school picture which a customer calling in can never find because we do not release our last names.

There is no credibility to this report and sadly this former employee choose to act childish an post something like this that noone could possibly believe because you have no grammar an have things like a high school picture which is weird. Good luck to you I hope you find a job you can keep and find a little maturity.

Sales complaint.

AUTHOR: DanB@Dish Network - (USA)

Hello! My name is Dan Busa with DISH Network Customer Support. I want to apologize for any trouble that this may have caused you. I do assure you that we are looking into this for you further. Please send any information you can to me at: Daniel.Busa@DISHNetwork.com I appreciate your time!

Daniel Busa