Complaint Review: Josh's Tires

• Josh's Tires
    1900 N Bell Blvd Ste A
    cedar park, Texas
    United States of America

Josh's Tires Joshua Rosa Enterprises Stole my rim and tire and lied to my face cedar park, Texas

I dropped my rim and tire off so they could repair my rim due to a crack in it.  Richard took my rim and said he could fix it but give him a couple of days and it will be ready.  I gave him a week and I called and left a message for him to call me back.  No response.  Another few days went by and nothing, no response from Richard and no one else knew about it.  Another few days or so passed and I was fed up.

I called up there and Richard no longer worked there and there was no sign of my rim nor any paperwork showing he had received it.  I asked that they look again and still no sign of my rim or tire.  I called the manager David and he said he would try to look and call me back.  Of course he did not call me back and I called again.  I finally asked for Josh's (the owner) phone number and called him.  He again said I will call you back and of course nothing again.

Finally I talked to David and he wanted to know what he could do and I said try to find me a new rim or find my old one.  He then tried to come up with an excuse that there was nothing he could do.  If i wanted a new rim or tire I had to pay for.  I asked why since I was in this situation because of them.  Well my boyfriend and I decided to go down there and talk to David face to face.  He said he would agree to give me a set of rims and tires at no charge as long as I gave him my 3 remaining rims and tires.

We drove all the way home and back and thats when all the chaos started with the owner Josh.  He said David was not allowed to do that and if we wanted anything we would have to pay.  He then said he did not want or need our business and for us to leave.  We told him we would do what we could to get this worked out and he said even if we took him to court we wouldn't win.  He then told us to leave and not I am still stuck without a rim and tire.  HORRIBLE customer service and business practices.  This is theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joshs-tires/cedar-park-texas-78613/joshs-tires-joshua-rosa-enterprises-stole-my-rim-and-tire-and-lied-to-my-face-cedar-park-1012419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content