Complaint Review: Juicy Couture

• Juicy Couture
    One Claiborne Ave.
    North Bergen, New Jersey
    United States of America

Juicy Couture Juicy Couture/LCI Official Website SHIPPED NON-JUICY COUTURE ITEM AND REFUSES TO ADMIT THEIR MISTAKE North Bergen, New Jersey

I placed an online order directly from Juicy Couture's official website -- www.juicycouture.com -- about a month ago. When I received my package, I noticed that the pants did not look anything like the photo on their website. I brought the pants to the local Juicy Couture store where the saleslady confirmed that they were not Juicy Couture brand at all. I immediately contacted their online customer service to notify them of their mistake. They told me they were sorry I had received the wrong item and that I could return it.

I shipped the pants back with my return form, on which I stated that they were NOT the Juicy Couture pants I had ordered, and in fact, not even Juicy Couture brand at all. Someone named "Lisa Smith" had the nerve to ship them back to me with a sloppy hand-written note stating, "NOT A JUICY PRODUCT" and did not process my return as promised.

I had to file a credit card dispute to get my money back. [continued below]....
..... To this day, Juicy Couture still won't acknowledge the fact that they made a mistake in shipping a NON-Juicy product to me. Either someone in their returns department doesn't carefully check people's returns and accepted the pants that were eventually shipped to me, or someone in their shipping department stole the pants I ordered and shipped the no name brand pants to me.  Their "customer service" is a joke. I have already filed reports with the BBB and FTC and wanted to warn any other consumers so this never happens to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/juicy-couture/north-bergen-new-jersey-07047/juicy-couture-juicy-couturelci-official-website-shipped-non-juicy-couture-item-and-refuse-723301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content