Complaint Review: Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza of Fort Pierce

Fort Pierce, Florida
    USA

Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza of Fort Pierce Absolute rip-offs Fort Pierce Florida

*Consumer Comment: Fair Game

Absolute rip-offs, so glad I didn't buy from these guys. My wife and I saw a car listed on their website for about $5,000 and stopped by on a Sunday to look at it. Called the next day to ask about taking a test drive.

Went down that evening, test drove the car and discussed price. The jerk tried to convince me that the car was worth $8,000 but that he would take $6,000.

I told him that their website showed it listed for $5,000. Of course he didn't believe me so he proceeded to pull up the website on his computer. And - the website showed $6,000! They actually changed the price after I called about the car!!!

My wife and I both looked at the website the night before and know what we saw.

The guys sits there and blatantly lies, lies, and lies about the price.

We got up and walked out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jumbo-auto-truck-plaza-of-fort-pierce/fort-pierce-florida-34982/jumbo-auto-truck-plaza-of-fort-pierce-absolute-rip-offs-fort-pierce-florida-1075434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Fair Game

AUTHOR: coast - ()

A merchant has the right to change the price of their goods and services. If a merchant and a customer negotiate upon an agreed price then the merchant does not have the right to change the price. The price increased after you spoke to their representative but since there was not a negotiated agreement there was no rip-off.

You would probably agree that the dealer had the right to lower the price so they should also have the right to increase it.