Complaint Review: Just Host.com

• Reported By: Dean — Worcester Massachusetts United States of America
  • Just Host.com

Provo, Utah
    United States of America

Just host,  sold my Domain name without my permission  and now i can`t get it back they said the sent me e-mailes but i received none so i was unaware my contract with them was up so my domain name was sold so now i have no recourse and i can not shut the web site down so now someone else has the web site now i am unable to do anything the web site is a business that i had and now i can not even access that.

Need Help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-hostcom/provo-utah-84606/just-hostcom-wwwjusthostcom-sold-my-domain-name-provo-utah-832350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Just Host Misunderstanding

AUTHOR: Dean956 - (United States of America)

I filed a report against Just Host it was Just a Misunderstanding,  I thought they sold my Domain name but it turns out that they did not .

I am Writing this too let every one know that it a Misunderstanding  on my part and not the fault of just host they are not the problem it was my fault that the situation happened.

Just Host is a good company they do everything they say they are going to do and they go to the extreme to protect your domain name.

Dean Seller

dean956@gmail.com

#2 Consumer Suggestion

registration issues, contact icann

AUTHOR: numberonebestsupertech - (United States of America)

No registrar can sell your domain, because when you buy it, it belongs only to you.  I suspect that your registration for your domain name expired and the company tried to contact you about the registration.  According to rules laid down by ICANN (the controlling company over registrars) no one can buy your domain name even after your registration lapses for approximately 2 1/2 months.  When you register a domain name it belongs to you and not anyone else.  Someone else probably waited for that redemption period, and when you didn't renew, they registered your old domain name.

If you still think that something was done wrong with your registration then go to www.icann.org and file a complaint.