Complaint Review: JustCloud

• Reported By: Anonymous — Volcan Other
  • JustCloud

Internet
    United States of America

JustCloud I know other cloud companies are owned by them. JustCloud guilty of fraud, reckless behavior - and they own many cloud companies Internet

I see this is not the first time JustCloud has appeared here. If you want the service you pay for, stay clear of it and all the other cloud companies it owns. Hdere's my story:

I needed a service to back up my computer regularly and JustCloud promised that. I paid $118.85 for daily backups. I discovered by accident on March 28, 2013, that the only backups carried out were:

.thumbnails  03/31/2012 - the day I subscribed
Desktop      04/01/2012 - the day after I subscribed
Documents    09/02/2012 - I write new documents every day of every week

I have a screen shot to prove what I say.

I was without the expected protection for 12 months. Since the promised service was not provided, I felt justified in asking for a refund. I was offered 3 extra months. When I said that was not the point and that extra months would do nothing for my lack of trust, I was offered an extra six months.

I was then told the service would be cancelled as I requested.

When I asked about the refund and how it would be processed, I received the following email:

"I can confirm that as per our terms and conditions you are not eligible for any refund from us."

This, in my opinion, is blatant fraud. First their was also recklessness by not carrying out the service promised and expected. And now there is a refusal to return monies for which no service was provided.

Advice about what to do next would be appreciated. This company needs to change its ways or be forced out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justcloud/internet/justcloud-i-know-other-cloud-companies-are-owned-by-them-justcloud-guilty-of-fraud-reckl-1039076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content