Complaint Review: Karen Birchard

• Karen Birchard

dfw, Texas
    United States of America

Karen Birchard COMMITTING CHILD SUPPORT FRAUD dfw, Texas

Hello, I am a single father of a six year daughter. I was place on child support 5 years ago while i was still with her mother (she did it out of spite) shortly after we broke up and of course being the sorry mother that she is, I have had custody of my daughter ever since.

The problem is thata her mother has moved out of state and hasa been gone three years. I have been unable to get the attorney generls office to give me any help to get this switched around. I call and go to their offices and I get the runaround. I am her only provider because, of course, her mother is not around. She has not informed the state that she doesnt have custody of this child for fear of it messing up her other cases.

I desperately need help in changing this situation. Its unfair for me to continue to pay child support and she receive it and my daughter being the one without. She deserves so much more. Her mother plans on keeping things the same so she can receive money from me for the next 12 years.

I wanted it to be out there because its just not right. I am raising my daughter alone and it would be nice to be able to fully take care of her without this going on

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/karen-birchard/dfw-texas-/karen-birchard-committing-child-support-fraud-dfw-texas-953940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content