Complaint Review: Karen Constantine

200 W Main
    Ionia, Michigan
    United States of America

Karen Constantine incompetent, rude and unprofessional Ionia, Michigan

Karen Constantine failed to timely file a Request for a Denovo hearing.  I sent her reminders and begged her to file on time (which is just the basics of her jobs...) repeatedly.

When I asked her to file for a re-evaluation of the decision - she refused.  When I asked her for file the appellate court appeal she had promised me she would file, she wrote back to me"drop dead."

Karen Constantine then, after ruining one year's and $1200 worth of hearings and appeals leading up to getting the Circuit Court to review a Friend of the Court Decision giving custody of my children to my abusive husband, WITHDREW from my case and sent me a bill for $3000, on top of the $3000 she already had been paid.

DO NOT retain this woman, she has a horrible nature and willfully refuses to do the job after she has been paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/karen-constantine/ionia-michigan-48846/karen-constantine-incompetent-rude-and-unprofessional-ionia-michigan-990538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content