Complaint Review: Kay Jewelers, Osterman Jewelers

• Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

Kay Jewelers, Osterman Jewelers Worthless cheap merchandise Jackson Tennessee

*Author of original report: This is in reference to Stephen the "ex" employee

In November of 2007 my husband purchased a 1ct anniversary band at Osterman's which is owned by Kay Jewelers. I explained that I wanted a ring that I could wear everyday so the clerk suggested the one we purchased. The ring had to be sized so they sent it off. I got the ring the last of Nov. or the first of Dec.

Jan. 3, 2007 one of the diamonds fell out. I returned it to Kay Jewelers because they were closer to my home (130 miles round trip). I was given the run around for two months before I finally got my ring back. I happened to look down at my ring and guess what?? the diamond is gone again. Please do not buy from this place, the garbage they sell isn't worth taking home and they charge three times what it is worth.

Debbie
Paris, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2007 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kay-jewelers-osterman-jewelers/jackson-tennessee/kay-jewelers-osterman-jewelers-worthless-cheap-merchandise-jackson-tennessee-252114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This is in reference to Stephen the "ex" employee

AUTHOR: Debbie - (U.S.A.)

Stephen no one lost 100.00 toward their groceries or what ever. And I'm sorry I miscalled the "BONUS" dollars, yes they were holiday dollars, I never realized that you would be so picky about bonus bucks vs holiday dollars. Bottom line, today is July 29, I purchased my ring in Nov. of 06 and I sit here today still waiting for Kay to get me a ring. So YES I still feel ripped off. I paid for a ring and eight months later I am still waiting for Kay to give me a ring I can wear with out diamonds falling out. You say you are an ex employee it seems to me they need you back if for nothing more than to shout the praises of their below standard merchandise.