Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau C/O Natural Cures

• Reported By: sterling Illinois
  • Kevin Trudeau C/O Natural Cures
    PO Box 342 2320 Touhy Ave. Elk Grove Village Il. 60007-5329
    Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Kevin Trudeau C/O Natural Cures Offered book of cures,solicited my job, can't cancel Elk Grove Village Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: You CAN stop these charges! Cancel your credit dard and get a new one

Heard about free book on radio to naturally cure diseases that government didn't want us to know about. Called 800 # when I got back to work on my lunch. Ends up there are 2 books and I must pay shipping. $19.90 ..Ok Tried to get me to agree to other offers..Declined ...Was told the newsletter was part of the order and was given 800-240-3417 # to cancel as I didn' want it to begin with. Got the books and a June issue of the newsletter in December. The were no cures in the books just websites to visit..books to buy...No miracle solutions! When I tried to call the 800 # I was directed to enter my cust #..when i did this , a crazy voice says Error has occurred. Not able to cancel. People have been calling my job. I'm not always in that office so when I finally was there on an occassion when they called the conversation went something like this: I'm calling about your credit card...I responded ..I don't have a credit card. Well you have a bank debit card. And? The card 's 4 digit security # is *^*^. Now I'm Mad cause they just told me my code. They wanted me to order something..I refused and ended up hanging up on them. When I got off the phone my co-worker informed me that they were calling alot. In examining my receipt ..my work # is on it. These people are way out of line and I now feel I have to go change my account information. It's a rachet that needs to be stopped.

Sterling
sterling, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2008 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kevin-trudeau-co-natural-cures/elk-grove-village-illinois-60007-5329/kevin-trudeau-co-natural-cures-offered-book-of-curessolicited-my-job-cant-cancel-elk-g-297535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You CAN stop these charges! Cancel your credit dard and get a new one

AUTHOR: Steve Rodgers - (U.S.A.)

The only way to stop the monthly charge is to call your credit card company and tell them what happened. They will cancel the card and reissue it. It may take a week or two to get the new card, and you can't use the old card once you cancel, but it will finally stop these monthly charges. That's what I did.