Complaint Review: Key Credit Solutions

• Reported By: Pottsboro TX
  • Key Credit Solutions

Nationwide

Key Credit Solutions ripped me off

Key Credit Solutions called, offering me three cards with a combined line around $5,000, along with other premiums, and merely asked to pull a $219.95 processing fee from my checking account at some date in the future.

Dummy me: I went for it.

So on 12/5, my account was hit for $219.95, and I've not seen anything. They did give a customer service number of 770-937-9498, which, when called, announced that it had been changed to 678-209-9696. (Naturally, you get to sit on hold there, and never talk to a human.)

I want my money back!

--David

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/key-credit-solutions/nationwide/key-credit-solutions-ripped-me-off-4084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content