Complaint Review: King Media-Coleen King Lansing mi

• King Media-Coleen King Lansing mi
    1555 watertower pl #200
    east lansing, Michigan
    USA

King Media-Coleen King Lansing mi coleen King, king coleen , king media lansing false partnership scams mis representation , king media mi , king media Lansing , Lansing king media east lansing Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from King Media

The president of King media in Lansing is a poor business owner. I was approached by this company online and asked if I wanted to do a business partnership in Internet marketing and SEO work for there clients. Well after 15 hours of consulting and a days worth of a wasted trip to the office.l was merely forgot about after the consult and after giving some very insightful information they ending up doing for the client anyway...so yea stole my ideas on a ploy of being a partner. To then after numerous follow ups and flat out lied to ...I learned I was taken not only for my time but for my integrity of who I am as a company. NEVER would I suggest using this company the tactics they have in place are second best to a Detroit hustler... fancy brochures are about what they bring to the table..outside of the owner trying to replicate a poor version of "Elvira"....Go elsewhere if looking for marketing and advertising in Lansing area! King media is a joke!

Never have I seen a company lie cheat and steal to get what they want.. Not a good call considering  I am a SEO local guru and I will seek the 1500 dollar loss your company wasted with my time.

COLEEN KING OF KING MEDIA IN LANSING YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOOD BYE :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/king-media-coleen-king-lansing-mi/east-lansing-michigan-48823/king-media-coleen-king-lansing-mi-coleen-king-king-coleen-king-media-lansing-false-pa-1097472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from King Media

AUTHOR: King - (United States)

King Media has been in business since 1999. We develop strategic partnerships to offer more services to our clients and fulfill their marketing/advertising needs. The comments above were made by a potential vendor. We included their information and pricing in a proposal for a potential client, but did not receive authorization to begin work.

This was explained to the individual in a letter dated November 7, 2013 (attached). On November 16, 2013, the individual sent a message to the Owner of the company apologizing for the onslaught of negative reviews online (attached). His other comments and posts were deleted, but per Ripoff Reports Terms of Service re: maintaining public records, this one remains.

We welcome and encourage constructive feedback that helps us better serve the needs of our clients and partners, but will not stand for personal attacks and unfounded claims. If there are any further questions regarding this comment, we urge curious minds to contact us or peruse the other testimonials our company has received at https://kingmedianow.com/our-work/testimonials/.