Complaint Review: King Soopers Store 75

• King Soopers Store 75
    12959 s parker rd
    Parker, Colorado
    United States of America

King Soopers Store 75 Price on Shelf not matching Register Price Parker, Colorado

The prices and promotional discounts on the shelves are not what show up on your bill. When brought to the Cashiers attention they went back to look . They came back and said no that item isnt on sale as if I was lying to them and asked me to prove it!

They made me take my kids back through the store and show them where the sign was on the shelf of the product. (same end cap I explained for them to look) The cashier agreed. Then couldnt get the register to accept it. I took the kids to the horse to give her time to figure it out as it was a 20 dollar mistake. After 15 minutes I said to just cancel the sale it wasnt worth the time. It took another 5 minutes to get that done and then another lady came and said she looked up in the office and the SKU for the sale isnt the item that the tag is under so it isnt on sale even though the description was the same ! (Duracell 10pack AA battery) Sorry I dont have the office book to use to compare SKU's Iuse the description on the sale tag. They essentially called me a liar, made me go prove them wrong then couldnt fix it and came up with a very horrible excuse.

CHECK YOUR RECIEPTS !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2011 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/king-soopers-store-75/parker-colorado-80138/king-soopers-store-75-price-on-shelf-not-matching-register-price-parker-colorado-681410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content