Complaint Review: Kingdom Trailers

216 Basswood Road
    Douglas, Georgia
    United States of America

Kingdom Trailers BEWARE!!! POOR QUALITY AND NO WARRANTY Douglas, Georgia

I purchased a trailer from Kingdom Trailers in December, 2012.  There were several things that were supposed to have been included in the trailer, including tie downs in the floor, handles on the ramp door, and a bar lock on the side door.  These items were not on the trailer when I met Chris to accept delivery. He told me he would mail me the ramp door handles and the bar lock and I could install them myself.  Not my idea for a new trailer but ok.

Two days after getting the trailer the the top roof vent breaks and blows off.  About two weeks later the trailer is leaking along both walls.  I called for days and left messages for Chris to call me back, to which he never did.

I finally got someone named John to answer the phone today.  He was extremely rude and hung up on me twice.  He told me I would have to email the manufacturer, not them.  I told him Chris told me they WERE the manufacturer.  He became even more hostile when I told him I wanted to speak with someone in their warranty department.  He told me I could email and that was it and hung up on me again.  Looks like I will be getting a lawyer to correct this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kingdom-trailers/douglas-georgia-31535/kingdom-trailers-beware-poor-quality-and-no-warranty-douglas-georgia-999184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content