Complaint Review: KIS GOLF ACADEMY KIS Country Club And Golf Academy Ripped off

• KIS GOLF ACADEMY KIS Country Club And Golf Academy Ripped off
    3660 Houtson Levy Rd Suite 107 Collierville,
    Collierville, Tennessee
    United States of America

KIS GOLF ACADEMY KIS Country Club And Golf Academy Ripped off Life Membership (appears to be only as long as they are in that store) Collierville, Tennessee

I had almost forgotten about this issue and now that is has come back up I am upset that I allowed myself and wife to be pulled into this scam.  I had been wanting to become a better golfer so I thought this would be a good opportunity to get out and have something my wife and I could do better.

Things started out great as my wife, oldest sone and myself scheduled lessons.  I was getting into things as we were going every other week for the lessons.  Then I started to get scheduling conflicts with Kis Golf as the times I wanted to continue coming were no longer available.  After about 3 months we could not get a session scheduled.

We went on vacation during the summer and when we came back the office was closed.  We went by serveral times before a notice that let us know it was nolonger going to be located in Memphis.  There went $11,515 done the fairway with a sever slice to the right and we never found anthing to show for it after that.  Oh, I did get to play 1 round of golf at the Cordova Golf Club for $14.00.

Has anything really come out from this scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kis-golf-academy-kis-country-club-and-golf-academy-ripped-off/collierville-tennessee-38017/kis-golf-academy-kis-country-club-and-golf-academy-ripped-off-life-membership-appears-to-987773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content