Complaint Review: LARRY MCNUTT

• Reported By: Wilson.Dantrell — Dallas Texas USA
  • LARRY MCNUTT

Internet
    USA

LARRY MCNUTT Invention Theft and Patent Service Fraud Aberdeen Proving Grounds Internet

In the spring of 2008 I submitted an inventon to a patent company on line. The website asked for me to give a brief description of what the invention does and so on.

Afterwards I received a phone call from a seemingly older gentleman who was excited to speak with me about my invention. Larry McNutt called my family to get in touch with me to get more information. My invention was and is the blind side sensor.

Larry McNutt took my information and ran I had no contact for to weeks due to military training. My Invention was designed in order to further the advancement in automotive safety and stimulate the automotive industry and economy which had been crippled during that time.

Please help I have witnesses and military personnel that go up the ranks to E-9 to speak on my behalf. I submitted my invention to Invent Help after Mr. McNutt fell out of the loop for more than two weeks. When I finallyhad the chance to speak with him he told me that he had been in the hospital due to bad tomatoes, which coincidentally happened to be a small issue throughout regions of the U.S.A.

I spoke with Mr. McNutt in confidence. I chose Larry McNutt out of necessity because of the time frame that I had due to my unit being called up for deployment. Please pass me onto a credible Lawyer. Larry McNutt needs to be stopped before destroying the ideas and dreams of more hopeful and inspired Americans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2015 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/larry-mcnutt/internet/larry-mcnutt-invention-theft-and-patent-service-fraud-aberdeen-proving-grounds-internet-1213689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content