Complaint Review: Larry Teague and Sons Plumbing

• Larry Teague and Sons Plumbing
    203 Oceanfront Neptune Beach, FL 32266
    Jackosnville, FL, Florida
    United States of America

Larry Teague and Sons Plumbing Larry Teague & Sons Plumbling, Inc. $1700 DOWN THE TOILET Jackosnville, FL, Florida

I hired Larry Teague Plumbing to go a septic tank abandonment for my house. I paid them $1700, and this was supposed to include labor and warranty. Instead they left a mess on my property and a big hole in my backyard. They did not fill in the old septic tank with sand like the City of Jacksonville required. Instead they partially filled it with sand, and spread the rest of the sand down my rock driveway. They left sand everywhere.  Now I have to pay a lot of money to replace my rock driveway that I worked so hard over the years to build up. I also don't know what to do with the sinkhole in my yard. I am afraid the back of the house will cave in eventually since it sits so close to the hole.
The plumbers were foul mouthed and angry employees. They complained to us that they were not happy with the company they worked for, and basically they were overworked and underpaid.
I called and complained to the small office in Neptune Beach, FL. They said they would send out the owner to investigate the problem the next day. Instead, the same plumbers returned two days later with an attitude toward me. (Come to find out the owner Larry Teague sold the company years ago.) They said they would remove the sand, and they did remove a pile, but my driveway is still ruined. I did not see the huge hole in the ground until it rained a couple weeks later. Now they won't return my phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/larry-teague-and-sons-plumbing/jackosnville-fl-florida-32211/larry-teague-and-sons-plumbing-larry-teague-sons-plumbling-inc-1700-down-the-toilet-j-756808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content