Complaint Review: Laura Sabien

• Laura Sabien
    Frenzy A Cooking 1602 E Stratford Avenue Salt Lak
    Salt lake city, Utah
    United States of America

Laura Sabien Frenzy A Cooking Waste of money. Horrible food and service. Salt lake city Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: really? this is the best you could come up with?

The food was awful, the provider was rude and obnoxious. I was embarrassed not only for myself but for those around me. Be wary of this service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/laura-sabien/salt-lake-city-utah-/laura-sabien-frenzy-a-cooking-waste-of-money-horrible-food-and-service-salt-lake-city-u-870222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

really? this is the best you could come up with?

AUTHOR: sex crime victim - (United States of America)

First off, I am NOT a caterer.  Second, I do NOT have a business at mentioned address.  This "Rip Off" report was submitted hours after I submitted a WARNING for potential clients of Urban Modeling Agency.  Ironic or retaliation?  Either way, I don't serve food to people and /or their guests in their homes or anywhere else for that matter. I did get a kick out of the complaint though.  I'll mention it in my book!!

Since my original Rip Off report re: Urban Modeling Agency, it appears that Micheal Kooyman has allegedly had several other arrests, including  domestic violence in front of his wife's children.  This is precisley the behavior one should be concerned about.  This is far more dangerous and note worthy than pretend reports of "awful" food and a "rude and obnoxious" provider.

You SHOULD be embarrassed.