Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — winter haven Florida
Law Enforcement Systems, LLC
PO Box 2182 Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Law Enforcement Systems, LLC ticketed my plate on a different vehicle Milwaukee Wisconsin

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Law Enforcement Systems LLC is trying to collect A debt on a citation that was written for my license plate yet on a different vehicle in Miami Dade County. Now I was not in Miami Dade County nor was my license plate although if I do not pay they will have my vehicle immobilized. I have toll records for that day going to and from work 5 hours away from there, yet I have to prove myself. Is there any thing I can do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/law-enforcement-systems-llc/milwaukee-wisconsin-53201-2182/law-enforcement-systems-llc-ticketed-my-plate-on-a-different-vehicle-milwaukee-wisconsin-1079270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Enforcement Systems, LLC