Complaint Review: LD Ink Cartridges

• Reported By: Missouri Valley Iowa
  • LD Ink Cartridges
    LD Ink Cartridges.com
    Internet

LD Ink Cartridges - LD Products The company sold me defective merchandise. Long Beach California

I ordered the bulk Ld TO68Bulk ink cartridges. 10 cartridges total. The first 2 , I replaced did not work at all. I replaced them and they worked for approximatelly 1 month when message on printer said they needed replaced again. These cartridges should last alot longer than this as I do not do that much printing.
I have ordered from other companies and have purchased in store and the cartridges last almost a year.

I am very disappointed with the cartridges purchased online from LD and will never purchase from them again and will tell everyone I know that they sell defective product and to not buy anything from them. I work for a local school and I will be emailing everyone who works there to inform them about this company. Imagine how many people this email will end up getting to.

I have only 2 black cartridges left and I don't imagaine they will last long either. I now have to spend more money which I don't have to replace all the defective ones.LD should be ashamed of themselves and should do more for customer service instead of just making a buck.

Colleen
Missouri Valley, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ld-ink-cartridges/internet/ld-ink-cartridges-ld-products-the-company-sold-me-defective-merchandise-long-beach-ca-441622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content