Complaint Review: Lean Rx

• Lean Rx
    260 E. Francis St.
    Ontario, California

Lean Rx ripoff by fraudulent credit card charges Ontario California

I noticed a charge last week, around 9-12-06, that I had a charge on my credit card for $79.95. I contacted the card company to get information on the "company" listed for this charge. The card company gave me the phone number and suggested I start there to find out about the charge. As of today, 9-18-06, I have left 14 messages for this "company" inquiring about the charge. I have not received any response at all. I decided to look them up online and found the Rip Off Report with "Lean Rx" listed as an offender to many others.

I called the credit card company to dispute the charge and contacted the Federal Trade Commission to report ID Theft at the advise of the credit card company. I wanted to ensure that I posted this incident for the record and to advise others to be on the look out. The credit card company is correcting the mistake and requested any and all information that I can come up with from any source. I have directed them to this site to help with further investigations and to make it easier for those who don't yet realize they are victims.

Jennifer
Gainesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2006 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lean-rx/ontario-california-91761/lean-rx-ripoff-by-fraudulent-credit-card-charges-ontario-california-211838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content