Complaint Review: LeanRX, Xtremeburn, Dreamsmile

• LeanRX, Xtremeburn, Dreamsmile
    leanrx.net, dreamsmileonline.com
    Internet

LeanRX, Xtremeburn, Dreamsmile Fraudulent charges to debit card Ripoff Internet

Another victim here of LeanRX, Xtremeburn and Dreamsmile. The first charge was from Dreamsmile for $14.95. Less than a month later LeanRX for $74.95, 6 days later Xtremeburn for $69.95, 20 days later ANOTHER LeanRX, this time for $79.95. $239.80 total in fraudulent charges!

I was checking online with my bank account for another reason and noticed the latest charge. I reported it to the bank. Then I started balancing my account and noticed the three other charges.

My bank will be doing an "investigation" but until they do, I'm out the $240. They also cancelled my card, so hopefully there will not be anymore charges.

If anything can be done about these companies (and I'm sure they are all related), I would be happy to help. I feel just sick about it.

Michele
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2007 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leanrx-xtremeburn-dreamsmile/internet/leanrx-xtremeburn-dreamsmile-fraudulent-charges-to-debit-card-ripoff-internet-233018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content