Complaint Review: LeanRX

• Reported By: Heflin Alabama
  • LeanRX
    dxsleanrx.net
    Henderson, Nevada

LeanRX fraudulent billing of my bank account via debit transaction Ripoff Henderson Nevada

I have had two different transaction from LeanRX on my bank account in the past four months, the first in the amount of $79.95 and the second in the amount of $74.95. Neither of these were authorized transactions.

Not only were they not authorized, but I have not received any product or service from this company nor have I ever even heard of them. I believe times have not changed so much that this would not still be called stealing.

The first transaction originated in Ontario, Ca and the second one in Henderson, Nv. It appears that the company moves or at least changes it's address in an attempt to elude people and authority.

I would really appreciate it if someone could do something about this or tell all of us that have been ripped off what to do to stop people like this. I have had to change all of my banking information and that is a major inconvenience but worth the hassel if it keeps anyone from ripping me off again. Thanks for anything that can be done about this.

Cindy
Heflin, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leanrx/henderson-nevada/leanrx-fraudulent-billing-of-my-bank-account-via-debit-transaction-ripoff-henderson-nevada-232243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content