Complaint Review: Lease One Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, May 07, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Reported By: Deer Valley Trucking — Idaho Falls Idaho United States of America
  • Lease One Corporation
    220 Broadway, Suite102
    Lynnfield, Massachusetts
    United States of America

Lease One Corporation Rick Lopez Joe Angelo Absolute Ripoff. Stay away. Lynnfield, Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Lease One ripping off Idaho

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lease One - Boston, MA - Total Frauds

Deer Valley Trucking was told by Lease One, Joe Angelo and Rick Lopez that they had a substantial amount of leasing arranged for us. All we needed to do was send them the first and last month payment on the leases as well as the origination fee. We did that and we have not spoken to them since. They stole the money. We are now trying to collect the funds legally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lease-one-corporation/lynnfield-massachusetts-01940/lease-one-corporation-rick-lopez-joe-angelo-absolute-ripoff-stay-away-lynnfield-massa-879222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Lease One ripping off Idaho

AUTHOR: Deer Valley Trucking - (United States of America)

Please file a complaint with the Idaho's attorney general's office. If they have more than one report of fraud from the same company they will get involved. It is easy to do, just got to the state's web site and fill out a one page form.

Also, please contact Tracy Tremelling at 208-881-0202. We have legal action underway.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lease One - Boston, MA - Total Frauds

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I to was ripped off by the Angelo's with Lease One- purchasing the right to represent their business in Boise ID.  I worked full time for over 6 months - until I could no longer afford to and it became clear that their business was to rip suckers like me of for a $20,000 licensing fees.  Then with all the layers of takers between you, the licensee and the lenders, the rates are so outrageous that nothing get's funded.  It's a fraud and I applaud the person who finally puts these guys down.  It will happen.

I posted many more facts and details back in 2008 where the person who actually trained me, agreed with my grievances and no longer worked for Lease One.  Go Figure.  For me, it's live in learn.  And know, God says vengeance is mine.