Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, November 28, 2016

• Reported By: SDC1016 — Shreveport Louisiana USA
Leigh Walker
3809 Eddy Pl Sherman , Louisiana USA

Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana

Leigh Walker was appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to complete a homestudy on myself and my estranged husband concerning custody of our 4 year old son.  Ms. Walker demanded that I pay my portion of the homestudy fee but allowed my ex husband to drag out his payment for close to a year.

From her report, I can only gather that her credentials came from either a Cracker Jack Box or the $1 bin at Target.  My marriage ended when my husband decided to abandon his son and his wife for an extra marital affair.  He moved in with the mistress immediately.  I continued working as an elementary school teacher, remained devoted to my son, and attended church regularly.  Ms. Walker stated that my son's needs would best be met by living with his father because in his home he had a male and a female role model.  Ok..so adulterers are now "role models".  The mistress had a history of drug use and mental instability such that her own biological children were raised by their father and not her.  Yet, Ms. Walker found her to be a role model for my son.

I ended up winning custody in spite of Walker's reccommendtions because my exhusband attempted to take his own life while my son was in his care.  Way to do your job Ms. Walker.  Might I suggest, at the very least, that you actually do some research into the people you're investigating and put some effort into your findings.  My son's life was put in danger because of YOU and your inability to do your job and lack of good judgement.  I think you should find another line of work where children's lives aren't at stake based on your findings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2016 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leigh-walker/sherman-louisiana-71107/leigh-walker-leigh-walker-was-the-social-worker-appointed-by-the-grayson-county-family-co-1340326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leigh Walker