Complaint Review: Leslie's Pool Supply

• Leslie's Pool Supply
    Springfield, NJ
    Springfield, New Jersey
    United States of America

Leslie's Pool Supply Store unwilling to stand by their diagnosis Springfield , New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: My Experience at Leslie's

Used the Leslie's Pool store recommended chemicals which they had listed to address a water problem. The water problem was diagnosed by the store and does have a disclaimer that the report is provided as an assistance to the customer. What the store does not tell you that when the prescribe the chemicals and get you to buy it and they make mistakes malicious or not that they will not take the materials back.

The store representative mentioned that the occupational safety and health board regulate inorganic chemicals. This is not the case. The store would not address that the recommendations were flawed as the water tests showed that none of the targets were met.

Since Leslie's is in the business of selling chemicals at inflated prices already I find it deplorable that they would not at least work to address their flawed recommendations or try and come to working solution. The company is clearly successful at trapping a majority of clients since their customers don't seem to ask anything of them substantial except temporarily clear water.

For prospective pool owners or chemical purchasers for pools you must buy from elsewhere unless you want to waste your time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2012 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leslies-pool-supply/springfield-new-jersey-/leslies-pool-supply-store-unwilling-to-stand-by-their-diagnosis-springfield-new-jersey-926282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

My Experience at Leslie's

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Went in to buy a filter for my hot tub. The salesman says the don't have it but can order it(week to 10 days) and let's look at the computer. I'm standing beside him looking at the screen and he says it will be $35.95 plus tax. I look at the screen and beside the retail price is COST $11 and change. I tell him I'll let him know. I find the OME filter on Amazon for $16 and change PLUS $2 for shipping, But if I order 2 filters I still pay the $2 shipping AND no tax. So I ordered 2 filters for $32 plus the $2. 2 filters for less then 1 at Leslie's. I don't mind a profit but not I'd rather not get screwed.