Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, October 16, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, October 16, 2002

• Reported By:denham springs la
L.F.I. Fort pierce dba Labor Finders of Baton Rouge
p.o.box 1380 Lake Worth, Florida U.S.A.

L.F.I. Fort Pierce aka Labor Finders ripoff the business that doesn't give a dam tricked & lied to us Lake Worth Florida

My name is Kim & I have worked two times in the Labor Finders office in Baton Rouge,La. office. I started complaining of the verbal abuse and the harrassment to the area supervisor Mr. Cleve Mathis in July of 2002.

I spoke with him and he assured me that he would speak to the office manager, Mr. Mike Webb about the name calling and other problems that were occuring in the office, like unpaid overtime and forms of sexual abuse.

After speaking with Mr. Webb, I had nothing but more problems and it eventually caused me my job.
Although I was a dedicated employee, I was not appreciated as well as a number of other employees that deals with the Baton Rouge office.

I followed my chain of command and still it got me nowhere but in the unemployment line. Mr. Mike Webb is in no way capable of, nor should he be able to handle bussiness in the fashion that he does. I have went to the extent of writting letters to the head office that is in Florida, and still to this date, no reply.

Kim
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2002 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lfi-fort-pierce-dba-labor-finders-of-baton-rouge/lake-worth-florida-33860/lfi-fort-pierce-aka-labor-finders-ripoff-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-tricked-32708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L.F.I. Fort pierce dba Labor Finders of Baton Rouge