Complaint Review: LHR

• Reported By: Plainfield Indiana
  • LHR
    1 Main Street
    Hamburg, New York

LHR Incorporated buys written off debt and illegally re-ages it! Report them to FTC! Rip-off! Hamburg New York

I had an old spa membership from 1991 that I signed and tried to cancel -- then had it written off my credit 4 or so years ago. I got turned down for a credit card (whereas I had great credit before) and investigated to find out that LHR had never contacted me and reported it to the credit agencies. They re-aged my old debt to 02/1999 which was totally bogus.

So far I am disputing it with CSC credit and they have not removed it! I have reported them to the FTC (www.ftc.gov) and the BBB (www.bbb.com) but still waiting for answers. Do not pay these crooks and file reports with the above agencies so maybe we all can get our credit back!

Jeff
Plainfield, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2004 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lhr/hamburg-new-york-14075/lhr-incorporated-buys-written-off-debt-and-illegally-re-ages-it-report-them-to-ftc-rip-111721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content