Complaint Review: Lifekey - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Reported By: norfolk Virginia
  • Lifekey - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
    10877 Millington Court
    Cincinnati, Ohio

i ordered this stuff on the phone. They said we just need the credit card info for shipping and handling... then I recieved the ogoplex and enzyte. Then they sent me more a week later. Curious to this, I checked the site... then I realized I had been scammed by Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals. What they did was infact illegal and they will be cought it is just a matter of time before a class action.

I'm gonna write some law firms and see if I can't kick one off. Several companies use this type of scam and it will continue to happen wrong or not and no matter how much we try to protect our selves we are still vonurable because we trust that if they can survive as a company they have to be doing something right. Well the way they stay a float is that most people except this as a loss.

Not me, i can think of another company that tried this then they were sued and loss (aol)..Im not gonna sit idley by why they try and pull the wool over my eye.

Scott
norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lifekey-berkeley-premium-nutraceuticals/cincinnati-ohio-45242/lifekey-berkeley-premium-nutraceuticals-ripoff-cincinnati-ohio-79380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

managed to argue with them long enough untill they agreed to refund my money

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I called this place back and managed to argue with them long enough untill they agreed to refund my money as soon as they get the product. I'm still out $16.00 and crap load of hassle becuase of this scam.

I also think the employee rebuttles are neat, the ones that stick up for the company. Hmmmm who could be writing those ? Anyways this is what it is a scam . They word it in away that is misleading and set people up in order to illegally transfer money from our account and unless we all do something they will get away with it.