Complaint Review: Lighthouse Financial

• Lighthouse Financial
    3434 W. Greenway, Suite 115, Phoenix, Arizona 85053
    Internet
    United States of America

Lighthouse Financial, Phoenix, AZ NO COMMUNICATION FROM RENAE AT CORPORATE, CONSISTENT COMMUNICATION WITH MY REPRESENTATIVES, ONE PAYMENT LEFT OF $108.OO Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Factual Company Response

I had a final payment on an auto title loan of $209.00  Spoke with Philip at my local office and stayed in consistent communication with my office. Was told that Renae, in Florida had to okay my payment arrangements. I needed to split the amount into two pay checks, over four weeks. I was told by my local office that my account was in good standing and that the approval would probably not be a problem. I called Renae's office in Tampa and left a message describing in detail that I needed to make one payment of $100 and the balance on my next paydate. Never heard from her. Made my $100 payment to the local office and was prepared to make my final payment today. Final payment being $108.00 Woke up this morning and my car was gone!
Towing company that Lighthouse negotiates with want the following as of today:
325.00 for tow, 40.00 for storage (a day), 75.00 redemption fee and a 75 admin fee...total $515

Lighthouse could have called the repo company (Camping Companies) and offered me some kind off assistance, everyone played the "blame game". Okay, I am the biggest idiot to have EVER gone in there for a loan, but come on, how do these people sleep at night. There is zero accountability here.
Delaine Witzel
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lighthouse-financial/internet/lighthouse-financial-phoenix-az-no-communication-from-renae-at-corporate-consistent-co-1046312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Factual Company Response

AUTHOR: Kristi Benton - ()

Mrs. Witzel agreed to make her 4/3 payment on 4/19 and did not not uphold that agreement. Lighthouse made numerous attempts to reach the client after the broken promise, however our calls were not returned.  The account was assigned for reposession on 4/22 and ultimately repossessed on 4/25. The account was 22 days delinquent at the time of reposession and there had been no further communication from the client regarding her intentions on the loan or with regard to the past due payment.

Lighthouse Financial Group has acted in full compliance with all federal and state regulations governing title loans and find that there is no basis for this complaint.