Complaint Review: Lions Gate Financial

• Reported By: Colorado Springs Colorado
  • Lions Gate Financial
    244 Madison Ave
    New York City, New York

Lions Gate Financial Rip off, Praying in the Middle Class New York City New York

I like the above compalinant got a Little green post card in the mail saying "Guarenteed 5,000 dollors grant", Unfotunately I didn't have any red flags go up between the phone calls and the Money Transfer. Those went fine and as scheduled.

Where my issue begins is The company sends you a packet to fill out so they can find the "right" grants for you. The return envelope they provide doesn't have a return address in it. I called the company and they gave me the address above I've mailed it twice and both times it has been returned to me as undeliverable as addressed.

I called the company and they told me that to get a refund I would have to write them a Certified letter requesting a refund and explaining why. I asked them for a new address because the one the provided me wasn't any good, I was told that no one else had a problem with the address.

I looked in the Yellow pages wondering if I was hearing him wrong and they are not listed, I also looked on their website it also does not have an address listed.
Now I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to remedy this situation, I should have thrown away that little green card just like I do every other piece of junk mail.

Marie
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lions-gate-financial/new-york-city-new-york-10016/lions-gate-financial-rip-off-praying-in-the-middle-class-new-york-city-new-york-229936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content