Complaint Review: Lipoplex/Steel Bridge Medical

• Lipoplex/Steel Bridge Medical
    6170 W Lake Mead Blvd #518
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Lipoplex/Steel Bridge Medical Sent merchandise I didnt order Las Vegas Nevada

I did buy the offer for$5.95, not realizing it would lock me into a supply for $99.95. I found out when I looked at my bank statement. I contacted the company and they gave me a cancellation number. However, the $99.95 is not refundable. I called my bank. They had me fill out a fradulent charge. Because of this they had to cancel my debit card and reissue another one. So, now I am waiting for a new debit card--very inconvenient.

On Sat, the merchandise did arrive. I called today to tell them I am returning it. They said they have a no return policy. This is due to the fact that they feel people will open the package and tamper with the merchandise. I told the CS Rep that the package from the post office has not been opened. I will return the whole thing. He said no and it's in writting on the policy that I purchased it from.

Ripped off consumer
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lipoplexsteel-bridge-medical/las-vegas-nevada-89108/lipoplexsteel-bridge-medical-sent-merchandise-i-didnt-order-las-vegas-nevada-275859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content