Complaint Review: Liquidation.com, NASDAQ:LQDT

• Reported By: San Francisco California
  • Liquidation.com, NASDAQ:LQDT
    1920 L Street, NW, 6th Floor
    Washington, District of Columbia

Liquidation.com, NASDAQ:LQDT Liquidation.com Liars Never received the items I bought Washington, District of Columbia

I bought some items on their auction, paid with credit card and was waiting on their website for tracking update. After 10 days when I did not see any change, I called them and asked - "Where is my package?" They answered that it's been lost in their warehouse and they will look for it. I asked them - "Should I call you back to check on the status?", they answered - "No, we will email to you in 1 hour".

After not receiving any email for 3 days I called back again to check what's the status, they answered "We found the package and will ship it today or tomorrow". After 3 more days of waiting and not seeing any status change on their website I called again. They said "Sorry but you package is lost and we will cancel the transaction, we will refund your money back in 5-7 business days".

J
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liquidationcom-nasdaqlqdt/washington-district-of-columbia-20036/liquidationcom-nasdaqlqdt-liquidationcom-liars-never-received-the-items-i-bought-washi-412412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content