Complaint Review: Lit Fire Publishing

2090 Dunwoody Club Dr #106-07
    Atlanta, , Georgia
    USA

Lit Fire Publishing Fake, Ripoff, liers Atlanta, Georgia

LitFire Publishing is a big scam and fake.

I got a call for Lit Fire Publishing, NOTE when a company calls you, get there name and company name and check them out.

I got a call from Kelly Summers Senior Publishing and Marketing Specialist of LitFire Publishing Who told how great my book Spirit Travelers was and they wanted me to go on tour and promote my book, because it was so great

and the TOTAL AMOUNT (3 EVENTS): $890.00.  and if I  wanted to do a book singing in Atlanta that would be another $800. To do a good webpage $400 total $2090.

They claimed they read my  “Spirit Travers” So I described a scene from Harry Potter, I said "Did you like the chapter where the main character kill the big snake with a sword? I said the snake represents the devil and the sward is the word of God. " She said yes that was great" I said you are a scammer because that chapter was never in my book. [continued below]....

....."

They try to rush you in there so called business by saying the slots goes for “first come, first serve” basis and we only have a few opening left, So what card to you want to use YOU BETTER SAY NONE, or you lose your money. They rush you so you do not have time to check them out.

Be for I buy from any bussness I always go to (RipOff Reports and scams) and they tell you how many complaints they have on that company, one credit card company had over 4,500 complants.

I am Paul

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2016 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lit-fire-publishing/atlanta-georgia-30350/lit-fire-publishing-fake-ripoff-liers-atlanta-georgia-1339595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content