Complaint Review: Little Gates Wine Merchants

• Little Gates Wine Merchants
    54-56 South Center St.
    Millerton, New York
    United States of America

Little Gates Wine Merchants Little Gates Co. Wine Merchants Little Gates Wine Merchants... BAIT-N-SWITCH Internet Scammers!! Millerton, New York

This supposed "INTERNET Wine Merchant" uses the practice of BAIT-N-SWITCH!!

They lure on-line customers with low pricing, so that they look to be the "best priced".... but instead have NO INTENTION of fulfilling their contractual obligations!!

THEY MADE NO ATTEMPT TO DELIVER MY ORDER... Instead, my future commitments & obligations, were left to SUFFER AT THEIR HANDS! They showed NO REMORSE when I contacted them... in-fact, the "WOMAN" who answered as "management" actually hung up on me without trying to resolve their BLATANT ERROR!!

Real Simply put.... I placed an on-line order for some liquor Inventory for a Christmas Party, 2-weeks ahead of time.... Upon NOT receiving my delivery in a timely agreed-upon manner..... I contacted them!! Order Number & Receipt in hand!!

Upon contacting "Little Gates Wine Merchants", they proceeded to tell me that they in-fact DID-NOT ship my PAID-FOR order, and instead wanted to raise the price of my order from $77.84 to well over $155.00....

They thought they were being cute by waiting, thinking that I would have no choice but to accept this HIGHWAY ROBBERY... instead I refused!!

This company CAN NOT be trusted to honor there contractual agreements & commitments.... they should be RUN OUT OF BUSINESS!!

My only recommendation to anyone is... STAY CLEAR OF THESE LYING SHYSTERS!! They DO NOT honor their Contracts, obligations or commitments!!

DO NO BUSINESS WITH:

Little Gates Wine Merchants
54-56 South Center St.
Millerton NY 12546
Millerton NY 12546
(518) 789-3899
www.littlegateswine.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/little-gates-wine-merchants/millerton-new-york-12546/little-gates-wine-merchants-little-gates-co-wine-merchants-little-gates-wine-merchants-673721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content