Complaint Review: Live Clean Today

• Live Clean Today
    184 Southern Grove Dr
    Jacksonville , Florida
    USA

Live Clean Today This company is the worst cleaning company in Jacksonville Florida

I brought a Groupon for this company which stated 2 hours of cleaning. Advertisement in Groupon stated :

Uniformed staffers backed by two types of insurance apprehend dust and dirt from the ceiling fan to the baseboards.

This is the service I received:

made my appointment two weeks in advanced. The day of the ppoinment the ladies  showed up 2 hours late. I only received a couserty call 15  min before they arrive to let me know they are late. The ladies did not have uniforms on instead they had tiny shorts and see through t shirts.  The didn't clean my showers air vacuum the rugs or dust the furniture. The little cleaning they did took an hour. Keep in mind that I paid for 2 hours. I couldn't communicate with them clearly because they new little English. They had a third person waiting outside for them. This person was dressed like they just woke up. It was terrible. Please sav your money and go with a reputable company.

This is in no wy any negative comment about Groupon. I have bought many services with groupon and this is the first time I was disappointed with the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/live-clean-today/jacksonville-florida-32259/live-clean-today-this-company-is-the-worst-cleaning-company-in-jacksonville-florida-1064310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content