Complaint Review: Livewell Or Live Well Financial

• Reported By: Coral Springs Florida
  • Livewell Or Live Well Financial
    830 E Main St
    Richmond, Virginia

Livewell Or Live Well Financial Don't sign up with Live Well Financial Richmond Virginia

I signed up with Live Well Financial in December, 2007. My credit card was charged $750.00 for 10 leads and one month usage of their proprietary software called Genesis.

On 01/08/08 I sent an email to Damaris Vega of Live Well Financial and I cc'd to Glen Haddock, Paul Holzbach and Monte Norton of Live Well Financial. I advised them that I had to resign immediately because of a tragic auto accident to two members of our family. In addition our oldest child is a drug addict and I told them how stressed out we are and that I could not contemplate pursuing this type of work now or in the near future.
I asked them not to charge my credit card for any more leads or for the Genesis software. The next day Damaris Vega wrote to me and said how sorry she was for our family troubles and she would forward my request to the proper persons. My credit card was charged $500.00 on 01/22/08.

I spoke with Mr Ray Kiah of Live Well Financial 2 or 3 days ago and he told me I was charged the $500.00 because I had originally requested leads when I signed up in December. He said he was aware that I resigned but he still charged me for the leads AND those leads I never even received. How ridiculous indeed.

Gary
Coral Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/livewell-or-live-well-financial/richmond-virginia-23219/livewell-or-live-well-financial-dont-sign-up-with-live-well-financial-richmond-virginia-312882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content