Complaint Review: Logic Works

• Reported By: Harry — Kansas City Kansas
  • Logic Works

New York, New York
    USA

Logic Works Credit and Debt Services Logic Works FAILED TO RENDER SERVICES that were promised. ALL they want is your money for NO RETURN. New York  New York

Back in 2012 I received a phone call from Logic Works regarding High Credit card interest rates. As anyone would like to have a better interest rate, I listened, that was my first mistake!! Logic Works "representative" which appeared to be outsourced assured me this was a money back guarantee and that this was a Program Established by the Obama Administration. Logic works wanted and collected some information from me as the conversation grew, they asked for all the information about all my credit card companies and wanted me to call them to discuss the lower interest rates.

At this point I felt skeptical about revealing information regarding my personal finances. Which as a trusting individual I bite and bite hard. Once they received the billing information, I was sent to a another representative. He began to tell me that the next step was to contact each credit card company to discuss my option and interest rates. Prior to making the phone call he told me he was going to LIE to them and tell them he was my personal financial accountant. He also told me he was going to lie to them to manipulate the credit card companies to a lower rate, He stated it was perfectly legal and this happens all the time for reassurance.

At this point I thought to myself what have I got into.  I was embarrassed because I didn’t really have bad interest rates to start with. Nothing was changed in my interested rates I assumed another account that I didn’t want. I have NEVER missed a payment and now have been stressed worrying if I will be sent to collections because I cancelled all payments besides the first one to Logic Works. ($298.00) I think...

Its been two years and they just called me today telling me for some odd reason my account didn’t get sent to collections and that this was the last chance i had to pay. I told them I wasn’t going to pay for a Fraudulent Service and If I could I would pursue a Lawsuit against the company. I have researched multiple blogs about this exact situation happening to many innocent people. I would like for us all to come together and stop this from happening. I have great credit and the last thing I want to happen is it to be damaged by a company that scams people that are already having trouble with finances.

Please contact me if there is something that can be done to STOP THIS company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/logic-works/new-york-new-york/logic-works-credit-and-debt-services-logic-works-failed-to-render-services-that-were-prom-1131687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content