Complaint Review: Logitech

• Logitech

Nationwide
    USA

Logitech Worst Online Shopping Experience EVER Newark Nationwide

On 11 September 2017, I have ordered a UNIVERSAL FOLIO Bluetooth Keyboard (Product serial number: 920-008334) from https://www.logitech.com with Sales Order Number: 28564550362. The shipping lead time stated in the order was Standard Shipping (4 to 7 Business Days). i.e. the product was supposed to arrive on the 20th of September maximum.

On 14 September 2017 (3 days later), I had not received a confirmation that the order has shipped. I have therefore contacted support through Live Chat. Logitech's Live Chat Support agent "Melvin B" informed me that there was a problem with Logitech's systems, and that the product had not shipped, and that he cannot guarantee delivery within the contracted 4 to 7 Business Days. I have therefore requested the order to be cancelled.

At exactly 10:13:58 PM, "Melvin B" confirmed that "the cancellation is now forwarded to our next level of support, they will cancel the order" (I have the Chat transcript). On 18th September, I had not yet received a confirmation of the cancellation of the order, I have therefore sent a complaint to Logitech via email. I have received an email confirming receipt of my complaint, and informing me support would contact me within 48 hours. This never happened.

On 23 September 2017, my credit card was charged with the total price of the UNIVERSAL FOLIO (920-008334) + shipping fees, that is $63.74, despite me having cancelled the order 9 days before.

I have sent a second complaint to Logitech on 1st October 2017 requesting a refund. I have again received an email confirming receipt of my complaint, and informing me support would contact me within 48 hours. This never happened as well.

No response whatsoever in over 35 days!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2017 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/logitech/nationwide/logitech-worst-online-shopping-experience-ever-newark-nationwide-1407353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content