Complaint Review: Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Tifton, Georgia
    USA

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Unbelievable How They Do Business Tifton Georgia

*Author of original report: Resolution Attempt

If you are reading this report on lone mountain then read on. These people are junk dealers. Purchased from them and spent first month in the shop and problem still unknown. Jim Greer assured me this was a good Tyson foods truck. I have nothing good to say about these people.Everyone in America just ripping people off daily. It's our way now. Have doesn't over ten thousand dollars in repairs in one month. They promised to help but when I called back repeatedly and finally got somebody. Was told person that made the promise was no longer with the company. Getting a lawyer. All my calls I recorded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lone-mountain-truck-leasing/tifton-georgia/lone-mountain-truck-leasing-unbelievable-how-they-do-business-tifton-georgia-1065120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution Attempt

AUTHOR: anonymous1 - ()

Was contacted by an agent of Lone Mt. / Cressco Capital. Apparently someone saw my original post. She insisted that this has all been a misunderstanding. Long story short I emailed all of my repairs to them at their request. Got a call back thee next day at which time they agreed to credit my account on one of the repairs. Then asked if I felt this was fair. I told them being that I had spent over four thousand dollars down to purchase the truck. Over three thousand in repairs and still no one knows whats wrong with the truck and they should repair it. She said she would send an email to her superiors and call me back. Well that has been over a week ago with no further contact. I appreciate the credit to my account that they reimbursed at approximately three hundred dollars . I also appreciate that they are watching what is posted about their company. I think they may put forth an effort to go thru their equipment. However I think maybe the people they  have may be lacking in their abilities to make sure their trucks are up to standard. Therefore it is my advise to seek other sellers that have more qualified techs to go over the equipment. If you do choose to buy from these folks as I did. Please I cannot stress enough. Dont let them rush you or slick talk you. Go to a shop and put the truck on a dyno. If it takes longer to achieve this task then wait untill you can do it. My truck after the down payment, travel cost and repairs. Total of over ten thousand dollars spent. Still trying to recoupe losses. Truck is only getting five miles to the gallon and dealer still throwing parts at it. Going this weekend to spend more. All in all if you got the money to buy a truck I recommend going elsewhere. I will update as needed if something changes about this situation. I am aggressively pursueing unknown issue as to why fuel mpg is so low.