Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

• Loteria Primitiva
    Romano No. 19 Planta 5 28011
    Madrid, Spain
    Spain

Loteria Primitiva They ripped me off for more than $15,000 before I found out it was a scam. Can I get it back Ripoff Madrid Spain

Although the letter was dated Oct. 28, I didn't receive it until Nov. 25.

The letter made it sound simple--simply give their bank 5% of total($815,960.00) after the check had been deposited, and they would remit this sum after a while.

Further, they asked for a total of 10% which was not refundable.

After I got on the phone with Mr Mike Panti, their foreign service manager, he started making monetary requests for all sorts of reasons, from $1000 up to $2500. I made about 7 of these payments when I discovered they were not real. I don't see how they sleep at night.

Paul
BRIGHTON, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2006 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loteria-primitiva/madrid-spain/loteria-primitiva-they-ripped-me-off-for-more-than-15000-before-i-found-out-it-was-a-sca-226919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content